Saturday, May 7, 2011

30 hours...

Well, it's official! The only things between me and a summer in Georgia are 30 hours, an unpacked suitcase, and a to-do list that's a mile long. I'm so excited that I can't stand it.

After visiting with Ms. Janenne (St. Mary's youth minister extraordinaire and photographer) yesterday about my summer, she suggested that I start blogging to keep everyone updated on what happens. I couldn't resist the opportunity, so here I am!

For those of you that don't know, I'm leaving tomorrow for the summer of a lifetime--living and working at Covecrest, a Lifeteen camp in Tiger, GA. I'll be interning in the office and heading up their arts and crafts program for 3 months. It's a dream come true. God is so good.

Please pray that I can get everything done before 3 pm tomorrow!!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment