Friday, May 13, 2011

my first friday at covecrest


It's Friday!! First work week of Covecrest and life is fantastic! Just a few highlights from yesterday and today:

1. I learned how to do registration paperwork for summer camps. Of course, this girl loves it.
2. I drove down the mountain to St. Helena's (the local church) for mass this morning with Molly and Chris Benzinger (mission coordinator). AND, I even remembered almost all of the turns without needing help. yessss!
3. I had my first Manrique's Mexican restaurant experience. Dad, you would LOVE. We're going when you come visit. 
4. I opened up probably 15 Art Barn boxes today, and IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS.
5. I made a demo Art Barn cup today. Now that was fun!
6. Molly and I adventured to a store that's probably the Caroline and Company of Clayton, GA... which was precious, but the reason why it was so exciting was that they sold Beaucoup Designs jewelry! Of course, I took a picture and sent it to Anna. Shout out to the MB!
7. I'm sleeping late tomorrow AND I'm going to Hobby Lobby. OH, you know I'm happy about that!!

Love to you all--- longer blog post sometime this weekend.
Em

PS, for everyone who's related to Molly and loves her dearly, she is doing fantastic. We're having a delightful time being friends at Covecrest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment